|50g||UNISOY™ Soy Milk Powder|
|60g||Low Protein Flour|
|½ tsp||Cream of Tartar|
Snow Sugar – Little
- Combine (A) in a pot. Set up a double boil and melt mixture.
- Add in beaten egg yolks and salted flour and corn flour. Mix well (keep warm at 60°C).
- Fold (3) and (2) together.
- Lay baking paper on the base and side of tin (6” x 2” round tin). Pour mixture from (4) into tin.
- Steam bake at 200°C for 10 mins (when surface is dry and changes colour) then switch to 160°C and bake for another 35-40 mins).
- When cake is cooled, sprinkle snow sugar on it.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.