|30g||UNISOY™ Soy Milk Powder (mixed with 60ml coffee syrup)|
|Cake Base – 20pcs (cut into 5cm) or 10pcs of finger cookie (Break one into 3 parts)|
|30g||Instant Coffee Powder|
|50ml||Amaretto or Kahlua|
- Coffee Syrup Method: Cook coffee, sugar and hot water till all ingredients are dissolved. Stir in Kahlua after that.
- Soak gelatine sheet in iced water for 10 mins, squeeze dry and set aside.
- Double boil egg yolks and sugar. With hand beater, whisk until sugar dissolves. Add in mascarpone cheese, soya milk powder, coffee mixture and Kahlua together, Remove from flame (45°C).
- Add gelatine into (2) (melted). Let it cool.
- Beat dairy cream until stiff (70%) then fold it into (3) evenly.
- Using a spatula, mix (3) + (4) together to make mousse.
- Soak cake slices in the coffee mixture and set it in the pudding cup base,
- Pour in the mousse (1/3 of the cup’s depth) then set in another layer of coffee mixture-soaked cake slice and fill it with another layer of mousse. Chill the tiramisu and sprinkle with cocoa powder topping.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.