|100 g||UNISOY® Soya Milk “No Cane Sugar Added” Powder|
|3 stalks||Leaks (cut into 5cm batons)|
|1||Daikon (cut into 1/2 inch slices)|
|10 g||Dashi powder|
|2 tbsp||Japanese soy sauce|
|2 tbsp||Cooking sake|
|1/2 cup||Sesame sauce|
|500 g||Hot water|
|400 g||Assorted mushrooms|
|100 g||Pumpkin (sliced)|
|300 g||Salmon belly|
Servings: 4-6 pax Cooking Time: 30 minutes Skill level: (Easy)
1. Add oil to a large pot, add leeks and fry until leeks turn slightly brown.
2. Add water, daikon, dashi powder, soy sauce, sake, sesame sauce and miso to pot. Mix well, bring to boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Mix 100g or Unisoy Soya Milk Powder with 500g of hot water and mix well.
4. Add soya milk, clams into soup. Lay assorted mushrooms, pumpkin, salmon and green portion of leeks on top of the pot. Cover and gently simmer for 10 minutes or until salmon is cooked.
5. Serve hot with rice or udon noodles.