|50g (mixed with 125ml water)||UNISOY™ Soy Milk Powder|
|100g||Grated Onion Cubes|
|200ml||Japanese Basic Soup/Water|
|1½ tsp||Sea Salt|
|½ tsp||Black Pepper|
- Deseed and cut pumpkin into pieces.
- Cook spaghetti in boiling water for 10mins. Drain dry and set aside.
- Heat olive oil and fry the garlic and grated ginger. Add onions and cook until soft. Stir-fry pumpkin briefly.
- Add (3) into basic soup and cook over small flame for 7 mins until pumpkin is soft. Add in soya milk and cook over small flame for 2 mins.
- Add seasoning and cook to a boil. Add in the spaghetti and cook for another minute. Note: Add in extra 10g of UNISOY™ for a thicker soya milk consistency.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.